Top 10 of 2010

Today is the last day to link up and share your 10 favorite images of your kids over at Click It Up a Notch. Better almost late than never, right?



DSC_0106web

This is how Grayden began the year :)

untitled.jpg

Probably in February at our old park in Spokane. I miss having it one block over from the house!

DSC_0172web

Aww... 5 days old, I think? I need to go back and re-edit this shoot!!!

DSC_0026web

About a week old.

May 4 017web

April. He was just wide-eyed, not scared. I promise! :)

untitled.jpg

3rd Birthday in September.

untitled.jpg

Love, love, love a baby bum. Fall-ish

untitled-2.jpg

Rainy day. October-ish.

untitled.jpg

Trying for the escape.

untitled-5.jpg

Can I please bottle this age up to keep forever?? December


Please excuse the wacky picture sizes and random use of a watermark. I just went into my flickr and pulled out what caught my eye... and I've obviously done some tinkering around with how I size and present photos over the past year :)

4 comments:

Amber said...

Your photos are gorgeous. Your children are even more gorgeous. I love the bum photo, the dog photo, and of course, who wouldn't love the crib photo. Great details you've captured.

Thanks so much for linking up with us!!

Marisa said...

Hard to believe Grayden was a baby bump less than a year ago! Love the angle of that one with Isaac and the balloons.

karren said...

I am so excited to follow your blog this year. I told you before... I really love your work. I enjoyed reading about what you learned last year and your goals are this year.

Courtney said...

These are fabulous!! Many of my favorites as well :O) Thanks for linking up!