12/365: Brothers

untitled.jpg

I was in the middle of packaging up some yarn that sold (actually-it all sold, woohoo!) when Grayden woke up from his morning nap. I heard Isaac go in and say "It's ok Grayden, Mama will be here soon." Then, Grayden stopped crying and I actually heard them both laughing! This is what I found when I went to investigate. Isaac had thrown all of the stuffed animals available, minus one or two, into the crib and climbed in himself.
Bottom line- they really do love each other :)

13 comments:

Andrea said...

Awww! This is a precious, precious image, and a gorgeous one to boot. I hope my boys grow up so close.

Hannah said...

That is seriously the sweetest thing. What a moment to catch :)

Laurie said...

Congrats on being a step closer to the D700! You are totally going to rock that camera, girl!

And your boys are so sweet.

Amanda said...

I adore this shot! Love how he is looking over at his brother.

Tori said...

awww, that is the sweetest!!

I'm Jamie or JJ!! said...

Love this!!!!

Branson said...

That is so adorable! What a good brother!

karren said...

this is so sweet! What a great moment to capture.

Jen said...

So sweet! So happy that your yarn sold, can't wait for you to get the D700

Shannon Joy said...

This is so sweet :). Congrats on being a step closer to your d700!

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

LOVE! <3

Trisha said...

Siblings have so much fun together. Mine spend 50% fighting 50% laughing.

Brandon said...

Can I get a copy of this one too please?

I also just want to tell you that I think your pictures are fabulous. You have such an amazing eye. Just looking at them makes me feel good.

Love you baby.