13/365: Things I Love Thursday

untitled.jpg

This may or may not be a secret, but I'm going to let ya'll in on it.

I am kind of a lazy housekeeper.

If there is a way to do something that reduces the amount of effort I have to put into cleaning, I'm all about it. That's one of the main reasons the Roomba and I are getting along so well. Another thing that I love is this shower spray by Method from Target. We spray down our glass enclosure after each shower and squeegee... and I haven't had to descale or scrub the glass since we started using the spray. Lovely.


In even more exciting news- the twins were born today! Yay!! And... I sold one large item and only have one more to sell and then I can order my camera! Double yay!!

10 comments:

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

I have not heard of this "method", but you can bet I looking for it now! Thanks

Laurie said...

Send any more tips for cleaning (or getting out of it) my way! I think you have convinced me to get a roomba. I may even be getting it instead of more photography gear. THAT is how much I hate cleaning.

Branson said...

So exciting to be so close to your camera! This is a very clean pic ;)

Shannon Joy said...

I'm going to give that a try!!! Congrats on the almost new camera!!!!

tatyannashope said...

I hate cleaning too...but when I have to (which seems to be a lot!) I love the method products!
You're getting so close to that new camera, I'm excited for you!

Courtney said...

Whoo hoo! Super excited that you are so close! P.S. You are far from a lazy housekeeper. Your house is so stinkin' clean!

Hannah said...

I wonder if I could get my twelve year old son to spray and squeegee after his shower?? Hmm...That would make things a lot nicer around here :)

Good luck on getting your camera...that is exciting!!

Marcie said...

You Rock!!! I love it! With four boys at my house I need all the hints, tips, tricks, I can get! Thanks for sharing!!! I am so excited for your new camera!!!

Vicki said...

Thanks for this tip... can't wait to get to Target and find this! Also, looking forward to seeing pictures of these twins soon! :)

Valeria said...

Love that product as well and the smell.... wonderful