27/365: Things I Love Thursday

untitled.jpg

I don't just love my (well, actually, it was a Christmas gift to my husband a couple years ago) immersion blender.
I adore it.
It powers through blending up my iced protein shake after I exercise in the morning and should we decide to make one of those soups that require blending after cooking... no more dealing with pouring in and out of the blender. It's also fabulous for making marinara sauce. Clean up is a snap. Unlock the "blending head" (uh- what would you call that??) from the motor section and rinse or dunk in soapy water as desired. Let dry. You can also put it in the dishwasher if you so choose. Mine is produced by Food Network and was bought at Kohls.
Love it.

No,

adore it. :)

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I so am in love with my little stick blender. Don't know what I would do without it. Love the B&W photo

Laurie said...

Your things I love Thursdays are costing me :) Seriously, I'm considering the roomba....

Misty said...

Love the b&w.

grandmabish said...

Looks nice....I have the pre-historic fore-runner of this. It is called the Bamix. We bought it at the county fair about 30 years ago. I can't kill it....I also love it.

Jennifer Officer said...

Funny, my Guy bought me an immersion blender for Christmas last year. I love/adore it as well!

Shannon Joy said...

I love your "Things I Love Thursdays"! My pocketbook does not! LOL!!!

So glad to see that you FINALLY got your camera!!!! YIPPEE!!!! Congrats!

Hannah said...

Love Thursdays!! I have an immersion blender but haven't really used it much. I should make an effort to do that.

tatyannashope said...

Aren't they awesome! My husband bought one a while ago and I wondered why....now I can't imagine not having one.

Vicki said...

Oh my, I think I might need one of those. I'm all about quick and easy clean-up kind of things! :)

elizabeth said...

love the angle and creativeness of this shot
your photos are inspiring
and i love reading your blog
its a happy time in my day

Trisha said...

While I would enjoy the convienence of something that can be 'immersed' I don't think anything can take the place of my Vitamix. Plus, if I bought one more thing that blends stuff my husband would probably kill me.