CIUAN: I Learned...

untitled.jpg

This week I am learning just how much I love this little guy. This is pretty honest, but if I was a betting type, I'd bet that because I feel this way.... there are others who do too :)
When my babies are first born, I love them, but it takes awhile before I get to that "overcome with how special, precious, unique and awesome" they are, stage. Right now I'm falling in love with Grayden so completely. Moments where he isn't doing anything particularly special, but he'll turn and catch me watching him and then smile that little half smile... babies are such a blessing. The trust and love that my boys have for me is something that I could never earn.
I love you little guys!


Lots of great tips over at Click It Up a Notch!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

So beautiful! I love the light in this photo! I completely understand what you are talking about. I of course, LOVED my girls when they were born but I have loved falling in love with them as well!!

Laurie said...

I totally get that! That is exactly how I felt about my first two, but knowing that Brayden is my last, I think things were sped up a bit. I feel so much more connected to him earlier on. But even so, I can't wait to learn who he is going to be and what personality traits he will have. Watching the mystery unravel is so much fun.

I love the tones in this image. So soft and sweet, just like a baby.

Mama Monkey said...

BEATIFUL photo! I really like your header too :) Babies are truly a blessing :)

Megan said...

Thanks ladies!