342/365: Kirby Fun

untitled-2.jpg

I had my first (and last!) Kirby salesperson experience today. I was actually vacuuming and heard the dogs barking. When I answered the door this sweet young girl begged me to let her demo a "cleaning service." I said "No thanks" she said "please? I only have to do a couple more of these tonight and then I can go home." "Ok..."
She comes back with two guys and several large boxes. I said "Uh... what company did you say you were with???" She and one of the guys left. The other stayed behind and proceeded to demonstrate for an hour and a half inspite of the fact that I said upfront "I will not be purchasing. I WILL NOT!"
The boys ended up eating leftovers and I didn't get to eat until after I gave them a bath and put them to bed.
Kirby was not my friend today. :)

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Girl, do not let those people in your house! You are scaring me! I don't think Kirby is anyone's friend.

I love your photo today. I would like to start some sort of collection....hmmmmm.

Courtney said...

Are you bananas?? Letting strangers in your house!! Have I not taught you anything??

Megan said...

I know, I know :) I promise not to let the next salesperson in, no matter how pitifully they beg!