346/365: 9 Months Old

untitled-5.jpg
untitled-4.jpg
untitled-3.jpg

Hmm... I seem to have a thing for B&W's lately. Back in January, I remember saying that one of my goals for the year was to learn how to do a "correct" conversion. I went through a Florabella phase (still love the actions... just don't use them very often) and now that I'm an almost exclusively LR processor I do my own conversions. I feel like I made pretty good progress this year in learning how to do a conversion that I'm proud to claim. Still more to learn, but I'm not nearly as intimidated by B&W processing as I was back in January.

How can Grayden be 9 months old? His first year is flying by. A picture session in a crib is a great way to contain a speedy crawler :)

3 comments:

Laurie said...

I've been practicing B&Ws a lot too. I love your conversions. I'm thinking I should invest in LR at some point. Do you really love it? I do most of my PPing in ACR, then sharpen and maybe a little tweaking in PS.

Megan said...

I do LOVE LR :) But, I've never even opened up ACR. I think I've heard that everything is pretty much the same (LR3 vs CS5 ACR) just a little more user friendly in LR. Have you tried the 30 day trial?

Courtney said...

You definitely have mastered the B&W conversion :O) Love these!