48/365: Big Brother



Video monitors are awesome. It's so great to be able to see what's going on without having to try to sneak into a supposedly sleeping kid's room. This afternoon I was able to tell that instead of napping, "I" had pulled two cords out of his warm window curtain. Obviously a no-no! After a time out and a talk about the rules for nap time he actually went to sleep. The crib is now pulled further away from the window! What am I ever going to do when he finally tries to crawl out and has to be transitioned to a big boy bed? :)
Despite my love of the video monitor, I do feel kind of like I'm spying on my kiddo. Not the end of the world I know, but it's probably a good thing #2 is on the way so that I'll have a reason to move the camera out of the toddler's room!

0 comments: