34/365: Me too



I left the iron out last night after finishing my sewing, in anticipation of doing some more project-finishing today. When "I" saw the iron he immediately was drawn to it, jabbering about how the cord plugs in, but wasn't plugged in right now, etc. We had a talk about how he wasn't to touch it and went on with our morning.
After breakfast and a little bit of play time, this is what I found. He was going to iron too :) I didn't touch the way he oriented it on the ironing board. Apparently, being "detail-oriented" is genetic!
I used masking in editing today! A first. It wasn't as intimidating as I thought :)

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Adorable! Do you have a good tutorial for masking? I'm so confused...

Hannah said...

So cute! I am lost on Masking too.

Megan said...

Hmm... I think this Coffeshop tutorial is pretty good!

http://coffeeteaphotography.blogspot.com/2009/09/coffeeshop-editing-101-layer-masks.html

Courtney said...

I am not shocked at all :O) He is TOTALLY your child!

Carolyn Benik said...

Too cute!!