35/365: Going Places



"I" loves to play with this toy. It is a little case that is supposed to be a vet hospital and includes several small stuffed animals and all sorts of vet-type instruments (stethoscope, syringe, tweezers, thermometer, etc.) His favorite thing is the set of keys. Today he got the keys out and told me "see ya later!" I asked where he was going and he said "out to the car!" I said "ok, see ya" and he wandered off. 20 seconds later I heard the front screen door opening! I was pretty sure I had the front door locked (he can't open it if it is) but maybe I didn't. Thankfully he didn't make a run for it!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh silly boy!! I love the positioning of this photo!

Samantha said...

Wow..the colors are so vibrant! Love the crispness too. He sounds as independent as Sophia.