43/365: A Resolution



I stood in the baking aisle at the grocery store yesterday, debating whether or not I should give in to my desire for this horrible (but delicious) craving. Reading the ingredients on the frosting package did nothing to assuage my guilt.
This afternoon, while indulging in creaminess, I had a brilliant thought. I will no longer give in to my craving for sugary goodness out of a tub with a red top. Instead, I will make my own small batch of cream cheese frosting when the mood strikes. No partially hydrogenated oils and it will even taste better.
Let's forget that the sugar content and calorie count will not change!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Sounds like a good idea to me :O) Send me the recipe when you do it! You know I have a weakness for the creamy goodness out of a tub :O)

Mindy said...

You are doing such a great job keeping up with your 365, I am late this week for just my Project 52! Oh and this looks yummy, but I think the homemade will taste SO much yummier!