322/365: Chick-fil-a Thanks-giving

untitled.jpg

Mmm... I'm just thankful. I don't think I have to say much more (right, Courtney? :)) Chick-fil-a is quickly becoming my favorite fast food restaurant. We only visit a fast food drive thru once a month or so and the past few times chicken was the choice. For some reason, the manager at the local franchise always works the drive-thru and is very pleasant to speak with, the chicken is yummy, the lemonade is real, the fries aren't bad (though, I'm still a pretty devoted Wendy's fry fan) and they even put a bendy straw in kids' cups.
Why doesn't Oregon have a Chick-fil-a???

4 comments:

Marisa said...

I think there used to be one...Mall 205, maybe? LONG time ago.

But cheers to lunchtime drive-thru. I was just wishing the other day that I had a drive-thru option within 20 miles other than McD's and Taco Bell. Yuck.

Courtney said...

WHY WHY!!! Do you hate me?? Have I done something to make you mad?? Why would you torture me so!!!

Laurie said...

We visit there far too often. But yes, Chick fil a has the nicest employees. And the fastest service too.

Megan said...

Courtney- no, it is because I love you that I share this picture of your beloved restaurant food. Next time, we will eat it in your honor :-P