314/365: Sunny Day at the Park Thanks-giving

untitled-12.jpg

Today I am thankful for sunny late fall days and easy access to an uncrowded park with cushiony rubber solid-surface ground material. Isaac is starting to come into his own physically. Today he went down all 3 of the slides on the playstructure with no prompting from me, climbed up ladders, hung on the monkey bars and once, I turned around and he was climbing a crazy curving ladder that I really never thought he would attempt. This kiddo waits and waits, contemplates and thinks and than bam! once he tries something he's got it down.
Am I ever going to be done being taught the art of patience? Not if Isaac has anything to say about it :)

1 comments:

Laurie said...

The superman shirt with the story is perfect. My little guy is very cautious as well. It took his little sister going down the slide to give him the courage, but then it was all over :) Love little boys!