321/365: Playdate Thanks-giving

untitled.jpg

The boys and I had a playdate with new friends today. I'm thankful to feel like we are settling in. I'm also so thankful that Isaac was such a good friend today! We've been working on being kind and using "sweet words" and he did fabulous! Also, whether I'm ready for it or not... Grayden is wanting to play on the playground too. It was one of those parks with the bouncy rubber ground, so when Grady wouldn't stop squirming I put him down and he crawled all over, pulled himself up on the play structure and played in the grass. He sure is in a hurry to grow up!
While we were at the park another little boy showed up with sidewalk chalk and Isaac had the best time drawing on the ground. Later on, he found our sidewalk chalk in the garage and asked to take it out back. Grayden wanted to play too, and apparently chalk is quite tasty. Eww.

1 comments:

Courtney said...

Yay for playdates!! Sorry I had to run off the phone yesterday! You are such a fun mama to let him play with chalk. Ours is still in the package :O) I hate chalk :O)