306/365: Oh How I Love You Trader Joe's

untitled.jpg

I love, love, love living near a Trader Joe's again. Easy access to goat's milk and cheese (Isaac seems to be a little sensitive to cow's milk), cheap eggs and wasabi trail mix (really- you MUST try it) makes me so happy. These little packages of applesauce with carrot puree are a favorite snack around here. I keep telling myself that the packaging is recyclable (I haven't actually checked... and our recycling is sorted out of our garbage at the transfer station- so I've never been forced to figure it out on garbage day) I like living in a state of naivety sometimes :)

untitled-2.jpg

A bonus shot. We were out trying to get a shot with some bubbles. I had a little trouble wrangling a baby, the bubbles, the slight breeze that kept blowing the bubbles away, the light and my camera... by myself. So- a nice hazy backlit shot it was :)

1 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh, I love the backlight shot with his hair all light up! Oh, congrats too on having your photo chosen to be an example in the Clickinmoms workshop of ACC101. Want to send me some yummy snacks? he he