77/365: A Treat



During big brother's nap time, baby #2 and I had our first solo outing (Dada is home on paternity leave and stayed at the house.) We went to Babies 'R Us to pick up a couple more newborn size sleepers. It surprises me that an 8 lb baby isn't large enough for 0-3, but he's managing to squirm out of even the 3 newborn size outfits we have. Baby was a perfect shopper... slept the whole time. I was surprised how little anxiety I had taking him with me. I remember my first time taking "I" out... I was so nervous. Now I just have to figure out how to handle a newborn and a toddler!
On the way home I stopped at DQ to pick up some treats. I had Heath Bar and "B" had Double Fudge Cookie Dough. Mmm.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Congrats on your first outing!!! You can totally take both of them out!! That looks yummy!

Marisa@make*happy said...

Ooh, good idea taking the little one out solo first. Glad it went well!

Hannah said...

sounds like a nice day. Gotta love a trip to DQ :)