304/365: Halloween!

untitled-3.jpg

untitled-4.jpg

We headed over to a friend's house for a Halloween party this evening. I have to admit that tonight was Isaac's first experience trick-or-treating. I just didn't have the desire to take him out in the 30-40 degree temperatures back in Spokane when he really wouldn't have understood what was going on anyway! I think that 3 was actually a really good age to start, because he did fabulously and had a great time. One sweet lady said "Thanks for stopping by, Buzz" and Isaac responded "I'm not Buzz... I'm Captain America!" (Not that he knows who Captain America is... nor do I really; my friend Google provided me with his catchphrases though.... "Stars and Stripes!" or "Avengers Assemble")
After trick or treating Isaac helped hand out candy and ran to the door every time the door bell rang, yelling "I have to say Happy Halloween!!!"
Grayden enjoyed visiting with his friend, Baby C, who is the son of one of B's college roommates.

1 comments:

Courtney said...

Love their costumes :O) Perfect with the fallen leaves!! Glad you guys had fun!