299/365: Dewdrops

untitled.jpg

I was just getting ready to do a Pilates video this morning when I noticed that there was dew outside! Thankfully B was still home and I could hand off Grayden, grab my macro and head out the door. You know the neighbors just wouldn't have had a complete day if they hadn't seen me outside on my hands and knees staring at the grass... I mean, who else would have entertained them???

And then this afternoon I made pumpkin cupcakes. Mmm... Cupcakes are not as hard as I thought. I need a bigger tip for my disposable piping bags, but it was kind of fun making these. I see more cupcake baking in my future :)

untitled-2.jpg

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Love the dew drop!! And the bokeh!! Great job!!! Look at you Susie home maker :O) Don't worry my neighbors think I'm bananas!

whippetmom said...

love the dew drop!!