Click it Up a Notch: Picture Share

untitled.jpg
(Settings: 35mm, f/2.2, ss 1/320, ISO 200)

This is admittedly not a picture I took this week :) However, I did process it today! I love to take pictures that focus on details of something that my boys are doing. It gives them a break from looking at me and sometimes I think it does a better job of story telling than a shot of their whole body (face included) could have.
Isaac is a big fan of Duplos. He can sit and build with them for a good long while. The only negative of block play is when he insists on building a tall tower (that inevitably falls down) on the tile floors, in the living room (vaulted ceiling), during Grayden's naptime. Those suckers are loud when they crash.

Make sure you check out the other pictures shared at CIUAN!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

First off, LOVE the new layout!! You may inspire me to spice up my 365 :O) I think this tells such a story! The lighting is beautiful and the toy is so sharp! Well done!

Trisha said...

I like the lighting & the focus on the toy. I love watching those little fingers learn to manipulate!

Janell said...

such a great capture!

Kathleen said...

What a great capture! Boys and there toys...it is so nice to have these for them when they are older.