Click It Up a Notch: Picture Share

untitled.jpg

35mm, f/2.8, ss 1/100, ISO 200 (he's pretty sharp, but I got lucky with that slow ss!)

My good friend Courtney has started a blog to help people learn to use their cameras to their full potential. This week I used a tip she posted on Wednesday about taking the camera away from your eye to have a conversation with your subject. This is Isaac, in mid- sentence about one of the crayons. (He was probably asking me, again, "What's this one called???") I think this is a fun tip, because he was much happier to give me eye contact when I was able to look at him myself. Check out the blog by clicking on the button below!

4 comments:

Trisha said...

His eyes look beautiful!

Janell said...

Thanks for stopping by my site, great photo. Nice photography!

Courtney said...

Look at that amazing eye contact!! You can tell he is deep in thought!! Great catch lights!!

Kathleen said...

What a great expression! I love the color contrast between his shirt and your walls. Sharp!