227/365: Craigslist Love


This house is about double the square footage of our last house which means we need some more furniture. Having an empty living room and dining room just isn't doing it for us :) B wanted a leather sofa. He found one at Costco that he loved (big and fluffy with two built in recliners) but I just couldn't agree to it. However, I was on board with the leather idea, and began the search to find an attractive loveseat. We checked around at the local consignment stores and online (I have expensive taste. I've known this for awhile. Too bad that the leather loveseats I liked upheld that knowledge!) I had been checking Craigslist and today this one popped up without a picture. I decided to take a chance and emailed about the availability of a picture. She had one and was a super easy Craigslist seller to deal with (they aren't always that way, you know...)
I love a good deal!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Oooh - this looks lovely! I want to see a full picture though. :)

Alison said...

Ooh, this looks gorgeous!! And I love the DOF and conversion!