214/365: New Park


Every time we drove to Target I saw a sign for a park. Being curious about good photo locations I have wanted to go check it out for a month now. Today I decided it was the day. Loaded the boys up in the car and headed to Jack in the Box to use a couple buy one get one coupons and then attempted to drive to the park for our picnic lunch. Only, all I found was houses. (And a good percentage had brown lawns and For Sale signs... but that isn't really relevant.) So we turned around and headed back to our tried and true park.
It has a playground anyway.
Later on we went to Home Depot to get a ceiling fan for Isaac's room. I was more prepared for this trip as I had Google mapped the park and found out that the sign I had been seeing was quite misleading. After we finished at the store the family drove over to the park. It's a fabulous place and we were having fun checking it out and taking a few pics.

Then Isaac fell on the paved walking path.
He got up and after a short cry about his new road rash we headed on.
5 minutes later...

Yep, on the ground again. Poor kid. This time blood was included so our park time was concluded.

What is it about California that has brought out the injury prone-ness in this child? :)



I only noticed the grass in front of his face in photoshop. Boo!

1 comments:

Courtney said...

Great job with backlighting! See you don't need photography classes!